Radek Sterba - Raster/C.P.U. has just finished new version of his tracker. Raster Music Tracker 1.20 is available on project's homepage, or here. There is also new (1.05) player for *.rmt files runable on Atari.
- Automatic notes' start-time quantization to the nearest beat
during the real-time recording. (Note events incoming after half of beat
are delayed and stored to the next track line.)
- "File - Export As" contains new type "ASM simple notation source (*.asm)".
You can adjust a lot of options in dialog box will be showed there.
It's useful for some easy music and/or sounds effects in your tiny programs -
- example is in "/asm_src/simple/" directory.
- Some other small internal corrections.
- Atari RMT player RMTPL105.XEX (new version 1.05) is in "player" directory.
(There is also short description in RMTPL105.TXT file.)
RMT routine changes:
- Some corrections and speed optimizations in RMT assembler routine.
It is 6 bytes longer now, but quicker about 20 CPU cycles..
- Song "ramaja.rmt" from Tatqoo/Taquart in "songs/tatqoo" directory.
- Song "itdoesnt.rmt" (It Doesn't Matter, raster/c.p.u., 2005)
- Song "paulthep.rmt" (Paul the penguin by radix, Atari version by raster/c.p.u., 2005)
- Song "cervi2.rmt" (Cervi2, by raster/c.p.u., 2005)
- Song "cubico.rmt" (Cubico music & sfx, Atari version by raster/c.p.u., 2004)
in "songs" directory.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
Z co z tymi zmianami zapowiadanymi przez Emkaya? Included, czy nie?
Krasnov, 2005-05-27 11:06:10, 184.108.40.206
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)