TeBE/MadTeam has been celebrating the long weekend in his very own way. :) So, there are new versions of his 'flagship' programs: Graph2Font v. 188.8.131.52 and Mads v. 1.6.1.
Changes in new Graph2Font:
- removed a bug, which caused a G2F file to bo broken while saving, when a XEX file has been saved previously.
The program in full version and lite version may be found on G2F page.
Changes in new Mads Assembler:
- added new switch M for pseudo-opcode OPT M+ M-,
- added possibility to use 'white spaces' for pseudo-opcode OPT,
- added possibility to use labels with no preceding spaces, but ending with colon sign ':',
- new directives .DB (define byte), .DW (define word),
- added possibility to use rounded brackets when declaring routine's parameters, previously only the brace ones were allowed,
- added possibility to use rounded bracket in arithmetics expressions, previously only the square ones were allowed,
- new directives .ARRAY abd .ENDA allow to define one-dimension tables,
- new directives .LO(expression) and .HI(expression) allow to calculate the younger and older byte of expression, respectively,
- new directives .STRUCT and .ENDS allow to define data structure.
The examples how to use new functions are on the Mads page.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
Nobody did yet give any comments, so I passed by to say hello to all Atarians ;)
Gury, 2005-05-05 20:45:53, 184.108.40.206
So we say hello to you! :)
Atarians, 2005-05-05 23:06:50, 220.127.116.11
Wasko - może oddzielny dział na aktualizacje dla TeBe?? :):)
Pin, 2005-05-07 13:25:18, 18.104.22.168
I specjalny pod-dział na twoje komentarze, hehe. :)
Krasnov, 2005-05-09 16:09:50, 22.214.171.124
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)