New Graph2Font 22.214.171.124 has been released. The changelog:
- added possibility to to turn the Grid on in Zoom mode (Ctrl+G), also possible: changing the grid color, size and transparency with the cursor keys,
- removed a bug with chars edition (ALT+S -> CHARSET),
- added new tab in main menu: 'Special',
- added a possibility to not using constant declarations in generated ASM files (Special -> ASM const labels [check/uncheck]), this option is set on by default,
- added optimalisation of saved PMG objects, eg datas of not used sprites are ignored,
- under 'Special' tab added new option: 'Memory location' which allows to set manually memory location for charsets, display memory, ANTIC's display list etc,
- added new switch 'Lock color' in the 'Edit Colors' window, which allows to block each-scanline-color-change detection, useful to force color change before the raster changes,
- in Preview=GFX added possibility to skip 'SELECT' option with ESCape key, in previous version there waa a need to change drawing mode.
ciekawe ile graf wystawionych w kompotach byla tworzona tym narzedziem ;)?
tebe, 2005-07-30 21:21:15, 126.96.36.199
ciekawe ile w ogóle bedzie graf... ;P
Dracon, 2005-07-30 22:05:18, 188.8.131.52
no sporo, sporo, jak na takie party to ... 3 ?
tebe, 2005-07-31 00:03:22, 184.108.40.206
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)