New version of Mads 1.5.9 beta has been released. Changes:
- new macros addes in ..\examples\macros\ directory,
- new switch /e (Eat white spaces) added - it allows to use "white spaces" while addressing,
- new pseudo-opcode: RND(MIN,MAX,LENGTH), it generates LENGTH from the random values from the MIN..MAX range (example of using SHELL_SORT.ASM),
- fixed a bug with 'org [header],address',
- "white spaces" are now allowed for DTA datas, pseudo-opcodes, CPU opcodes' arguments,
- space between opcode and argument is now not necesarry,
- new directive .DS (borrowed from MAC'65) added for memory reservation without it's initialisation.
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)