A new version of TeBe's Mads 1.5.8. has shown. Changes:
- change in macros assemblation method: no external files are in use,
- a line where an error has ocured when processing macro or .REPT directive is now pointed more precisely,
- extended .PRINT directive operation,
- possibility to increase value of bytes in merged file or char string,
- in labels' declaration the '=' sign may be used with no preceedind spaces,
- fixed bug related to nested macros and .IF conditional directives.
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)