Piotr Fusik (more widely known as Fox) after a long break released new version of his cross-assembler XASM. Changes in 2.6.0 version:
- long file names support under Windows,
- support for code that is relocated at runtime,
- line repeat counter,
- 32-bit label values, not just 17-bit,
- command-line options /n and /s are no longer supported,
- fatal I/O errors no longer print the annoying 'Abort, Retry, Ignore' message.
Please see the homepage of XASM.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
no, znaczy sie foxiu wrocil :)
mikey, 2005-02-13 21:27:02, 18.104.22.168
tia wyszedł z roboty i nie wrócił
tebe, 2005-02-15 08:53:48, 22.214.171.124
Chyba do roboty... }:>
Jurgi, 2005-02-19 03:32:43, 126.96.36.199
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)