TeBe of MadTeam released a 1.5.7 version of Mads cross-assembler, under the all the recocable code and Sparta lovers, attack! slogan. Changelog since 1.5.4 version:
- noticed bugs fixed,
- added ability to invert file contens for pseudo-command INS, f.e.:
- possibility to declare data with .BYTE, .WORD, .LONG, .DWORD directives, f.e.:
- new data types E(24bit), F(32bit), G(32bit reversed),
- additional syntax for Sparta DOS X files (compatible with FastAssembler MMMG),
- removed bug, that caused the Mads to loop due to "/" sign in the processed string.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)