A new Sapmaker by Fox appeared, version 5. The program creates SAP files from the music in following formats: CMC, CMR, MPT, MD1, MD2, TMC, TM8, AMS. Available for win32 and *nix systems. Changelog:
- completely rewritten,
- no "info files" needed, all is driven from the command line,
- no more external players ("*.plr") needed,
- user friendly Win version,
- automatic detection of subsongs number in CMC/CM,
- works with broken MPT files,
- fixed headers in files generated from MD1/MD2.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
No - fajne cacko. Brawo, Foxiu! :)
miker, 2005-01-19 21:35:08, 126.96.36.199
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)