Another version of Mads 1.5.0. Changes:
- new switch /s (Silent mode),
- fixed problem with macros assembling without preceedind ORG ('No ORG specified' error),
- ability to transfer string-type paremeters to the .MACRO and .PROC structures (char string limited with doubled apostrof "string"),
- possibility to use '%%' signs to determine macro's parameter number, replaces the previous colon sign ':'),
- possibility to use "white spaces" while transferring parameters to the .MACRO and .PROC structures.
Nie narzekaj, Lizard, TeBe grozi przyspieszeniem prac... >:D
Jurgi, 2005-01-04 20:34:02, 188.8.131.52
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)