Fox/Taquart has just finished new version of his XASM: 2.6.1 (for DOS/Windows) and 3.0.0 (for Win32/Linux).
Changes in the 2.6.1 version:
- "Arithmetic overflow" and "Division by zero" errors fixed,
- a minor assemblation bug fixed,
- errors for non-existing INC @ and DEC @,
- negative numbers fixed in the listing,
- this is the last version working in DOS.
Changes in the 3.0.0 version:
- rewritten from the x86 assembly language to the D programming language,
- no limits for the line length, number of ICLs, ORGs, IFTs and labels,
- Unix-style command-line options are supported,
- /e option is no longer supported,
- the label table is now sorted alphabetically,
- this one and all following versions will be available for both Win32 and Linux systems.
More details in the documentation and on the project homepage.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)