New version of Atari800 emulator, signed with 1.3.6 number, has been just released. Atari800 emulates our belowed Atari 800, 800XL, 130XE and the 5200 console on Unix, Amiga, MS-DOS, Atari TT/Falcon, SDL and WinCE platforms. The first version was created by David Firth in 1995, when he dropped the project, a group of volunteers took it over, creating it on the GPL license.
What's new in this version:
- different color palette used by default,
- PNG screenshots added,
- added sector counter and speedometer,
- F6 is Atari HELP key on Curses, Falcon and in X11,
- added missing combinations of ANTIC modes with GTIA modes,
- keyboard joystick works in more games (doesn't pause the game) in SDL,
- mouse joystick emulation works in X11,
- cassette loading by hardware registers (Ninja and Elektraglide are examples of games that load correctly now),
- blank boot ATR disk image can be created in the Disk Management menu,
- many small fixes and major source code clean ups.
Please visit the project's homepage.
Added by: Jurgi/Tristesse
Niech się święci Pierwszy Maja! :D
E, a może teraz powinno być: niech się święcą wszyscy święci? 8-]
Krasnov, 2005-05-01 07:14:05, 22.214.171.124
cytat :działa emulacja joysticka myszą na X11
Znaczy WRESZCIE dziala tak jak nalezy? bo w emulatorze jest juz od bodaj wersji 0.9
mikey, 2005-05-01 07:41:46, 126.96.36.199
no, i po czendżlogu widać ze fox w starej dobrej formie. keep up the good work!
mikey, 2005-05-01 07:47:31, 188.8.131.52
jaskier czekamy na nowego win plusa :)
stryjek, 2005-05-01 08:56:00, 184.108.40.206
Krasnov: niech się święci pszczółka Maja! ',p
Jurgi, 2005-05-01 23:44:05, 220.127.116.11
Redaction is not responsible for any kind of comments.
Non-censural and off-topic texts will be removed, and their authors may have blocked possiblity
to enter any comments. Detailed rules are available in the redaction HQ. :)